Robin Hood Tax Global Week of Action 2012
- Campaign Toolkit
- Read more about the global week of action here (.doc)
- Myth-Busting! Everything you need to know to counter arguments against the FTT: English | French | Spanish (.pdf files)
- 1000 Economists tell the G20 to support a Robin Hood Tax
- Who supports a Robin Hood Tax? (Quotes from business leaders, religious figures, economists and more. pdf)
|FTT Myth-busting - English (.pdf)||1.8 MB|
|FTT Myth-busting - French (.pdf)||482.65 KB|
|FTT Myth-busting - Spanish (.pdf)||1.78 MB|
"The Global Call to Action Against Poverty can take its place as a public movement alongside the movement to abolish slavery and the international solidarity against apartheid." ~ Nelson Mandela. GCAP honours Mandela's words as we fight for justice and commemorate Int'l Rural Women's Day, World Food Day and Int'l Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Watch Mandiba's famous Make Poverty History speech.
Cambodia at a Crossroads
- From Labour Rights to Citizen Participation - the first 16 days of May Mobilisations
- Climate Justice, All Ages and Sexual and Reproductive Rights - May Mobilisations Continue
- The Elephant is Waiting!
- GCAP Statement on Forests, Food, & Nutrition
- GCAP Solidarity with Nepal
- Release the five Women Activists Now!
- Launch of action/2015
- A Red Flag for the United Nations
- Action/2015 - Launching Today
- "Peshawar: Social Justice, Not Terror"
- "Mutual Accountability: Data on its own is not enough"
- "GCAP Japan: More and Better Aid!"
- "Land Rights Now!"
- "In a Time of Ebola, Lobbying for Action on Poverty"
- "Cambodia: New Laws Would Limit Freedoms"
- El Salvador: Climate Action
- iMove Launch: Cambodia, India, Korea, Philippines
- "This is our life in Afghanistan" by Raz Dalili
- iMove for Justice, Peace & Equality
- action/2015 Asia