Robin Hood Tax Global Week of Action 2012
- Campaign Toolkit
- Read more about the global week of action here (.doc)
- Myth-Busting! Everything you need to know to counter arguments against the FTT: English | French | Spanish (.pdf files)
- 1000 Economists tell the G20 to support a Robin Hood Tax
- Who supports a Robin Hood Tax? (Quotes from business leaders, religious figures, economists and more. pdf)
|FTT Myth-busting - English (.pdf)||1.8 MB|
|FTT Myth-busting - French (.pdf)||482.65 KB|
|FTT Myth-busting - Spanish (.pdf)||1.78 MB|
"As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest." ~ Nelson Mandela. GCAP honours Mandela's words as we fight for justice and commemorate Int'l Rural Women's Day, World Food Day and Int'l Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Watch Mandiba's famous Make Poverty History speech.
Cambodia at a Crossroads
- The Elephant is Waiting!
- GCAP Statement on Forests, Food, & Nutrition
- GCAP Solidarity with Nepal
- Release the five Women Activists Now!
- Launch of action/2015
- A Red Flag for the United Nations
- Action/2015 - Launching Today
- "Peshawar: Social Justice, Not Terror"
- "Mutual Accountability: Data on its own is not enough"
- "GCAP Japan: More and Better Aid!"
- "Land Rights Now!"
- "In a Time of Ebola, Lobbying for Action on Poverty"
- "Cambodia: New Laws Would Limit Freedoms"
- El Salvador: Climate Action
- iMove Launch: Cambodia, India, Korea, Philippines
- "This is our life in Afghanistan" by Raz Dalili
- iMove for Justice, Peace & Equality
- action/2015 Asia
- Global Forum on Disability
- "Holding Mining Companies Accountable"