Robin Hood Tax Global Week of Action 2012
- Campaign Toolkit
- Read more about the global week of action here (.doc)
- Myth-Busting! Everything you need to know to counter arguments against the FTT: English | French | Spanish (.pdf files)
- 1000 Economists tell the G20 to support a Robin Hood Tax
- Who supports a Robin Hood Tax? (Quotes from business leaders, religious figures, economists and more. pdf)
|FTT Myth-busting - English (.pdf)||1.8 MB|
|FTT Myth-busting - French (.pdf)||482.65 KB|
|FTT Myth-busting - Spanish (.pdf)||1.78 MB|
"As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest." ~ Nelson Mandela. GCAP honours Mandela's words as we fight for justice and commemorate Int'l Rural Women's Day, World Food Day and Int'l Day for the Eradication of Poverty. Watch Mandiba's famous Make Poverty History speech.
- "This is our life in Afghanistan" by Raz Dalili
- iMove for Justice, Peace & Equality
- action/2015 Asia
- Global Forum on Disability
- "Holding Mining Companies Accountable"
- "Ending Child Marriage" by Mohammad Zia-ur-Rehman
- "Beyond the Data" by Adelaide Sosseh
- "Get Ready to Move in 2015!"
- "Justice 2015: A Campaign Narrative"
- "Robert Bissio at the UN: Meaningful Accountabilityl"
- "Insipiring Change - Campaigning at the CSW"
- "Decent Work Now!" by Max Beckmann
- "G20 Updates and Consultations"
- "SDG Focus Areas and Indicators"
- "Post-2015: The Istanbul Meeting"
- "The Bolivian Climate Tragedy" by Carmen Capriles
- "BRICS: The Club in the Club" by Vitaliy Kartamyshev