The International AIDS Conference: We have the knowledge and tools to end the AIDS epidemic
We have the knowledge and tools to end the AIDS epidemic. What we need now is the political commitment to deliver proven strategies at a scale that will turn the tide.
Over 33 million people around the world live with HIV, many in poverty. Less than half the people who are eligible to receive life-saving anti-retroviral medications have access them. Stigma and discrimination continue to plague the most vulnerable groups.
The link between poverty and the AIDS epidemic is clear. Living in poverty is a key factor in vulnerability to HIV transmission and in increased disease progression for those already living with HIV.
- "G20 Updates and Consultations"
- "SDG Focus Areas and Indicators"
- "Post-2015: The Istanbul Meeting"
- "The Bolivian Climate Tragedy" by Carmen Capriles
- "BRICS: The Club in the Club" by Vitaliy Kartamyshev
- "The Uruguayan Experience" by Roberto Bissio
- "Post-2015 from the Grassroots" by Olivier Consolo
- "Remembering MLK"
- "GCAP Celebrates Sylvia Borren"