GCAP Participates in First Meeting of the Post-2015 High Level Panel in Monrovia
We have come along way and hope we can reflect on the collective effort and the unity displayed thus far, however, the journey has just began. With regional and global consultation in full swing, we must be alert and strategic to ensuring the voices that matter shape the outcome/post 2015 framework thus the need to push and trigger the national consultation couldn't be more greater. Apart from Mozambique and South Africa no other African countries out of the 24 have began the national consultation. At the conference the issue was flagged as critical one and theirs was a consensus to empower CSOs and grassroots/community based organisations at all levels with the necessary information to trigger the national process and facilitate their active engagement and voices in those spaces. With that said, please see the attached documents and communiques from the consultations. We hope countries around the world will connect to the consultation processes ongoing in Africa, so that we can build synergy in civil society to create the World We Want.
- "G20 Updates and Consultations"
- "SDG Focus Areas and Indicators"
- "Post-2015: The Istanbul Meeting"
- "The Bolivian Climate Tragedy" by Carmen Capriles
- "BRICS: The Club in the Club" by Vitaliy Kartamyshev
- "The Uruguayan Experience" by Roberto Bissio
- "Post-2015 from the Grassroots" by Olivier Consolo
- "Remembering MLK"
- "GCAP Celebrates Sylvia Borren"